Creation of the World Edit
- The Nothing creates the world in three stages, driven by fear of loneliness, desire for companionship, and remorse.
- The world is divided in chaos and Heaven.
- The Three Gods Whose Names Cannot Be Spoken come with the creation of the Heavens.
- The Three Gods create the first man and woman, who would be later known as the Moon and Sun, losing their names and identities in the process.
- The first man and woman descend to the earth and name it. They also gain their own names, Onnotangu and Amaterasu, the Moon and Sun.
- The life in the world begins. The Fortunes are born in the dreams of the creatures who slept in Ningen-do.
Age of the Naga Edit
- The Naga race is created. They are the only creatures of Ningen-do who begin to build.
- The Day of Wrath happens. The Burning Sands are formed and one third of the Naga race die.
- The Ashalan-Naga War begins.
- The Ashalan levy a curse upon the Naga race. The mindless Naar Teban and other Naga Abominations appear.
- Onnotangu catch Amaterasu and her light faded. The Naga fall to the Great Sleep.
Children of the Moon and Sun Edit
- The Kami are born.
- Onnotangu eat his children, but Hantei survives when Amaterasu replaces him with a stone. Amaterasu's tears fell to Earth.
- Amaterasu trains Hantei in the arts of combat.
- Hantei confronts his father Onnotangu, and cuts opening his belly.
- Where Lord Moon's blood mingled with Lady Sun's tears, a man and a woman is formed. The Mankind is created.
After the Fall of the Kami Edit
- The Kami fall to earth at the Seppun Hill.
- The human Tribe of Seppun first met the Kami.
- Fu Leng falls over the city Heaven's Fall, known as the Terrible Day for the Nezumi. He passes through the earth and ripped a hole into Jigoku.
- Beginning of the Lean Times of the Nezumi.
- Creation of the Shadowlands.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.