I Ching was a compemdium of rokugani philosophy, which was also used for divination. It was based on a series of symbols called hexagrams.
- "When strength is robust and not trapped, its justice is not thwarted and its duty is not frustrated." 
- "Fire is beneficial for the success of the upright... Flexibility gets through successfully by clinging to balance and rectitude... Illumination doubled makes fire. Thus do great people shine on the four quarters with continued light." 
- "Alt things and beings are produced through the sensitivity of heaven and earth. The sensitivity of sages moves peoples minds so much that the world is harmonious and peaceful, lie aware... and all things in the universe can he seen." 
- "With tranquility, the small departs and the great arrives with auspicious success." 
- "With tranquility, the small goes and the great arrives, with auspicious success." 
- "When strength is robust, its justice is not thwarted and its duty is not frustrated." 
|This page uses content from Wikipedia. The original article was at I Ching. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with L5r: Legend of the Five Rings Wiki, the text of Wikipedia is available under the GNU Free Documentation License.|
|This article is a stub. That means that it has been started, but is incomplete. You can help by adding to the information here.|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.