|Dates are from the Isawa Calendar|
|Centuries:||Pre-calendar - 1st century - 2nd century|
|Years:||77 78 79 - 80 - 81 82 83|
- Kaimetsu-Uo and Hida Kenzan pass their gempukku.
- Hida Osano-Wo passes the blade Chikara to Hida Kenzan, designating him as the heir to the Crab Clan Champion.
- Kaimetsu-Uo's mother is outraged, and takes her son and entourage and leave Crab lands forever.
- Kaimetsu-Uo and his entourage arrive at the islands off the coast of Rokugan, and he names them the Islands of Spice and Silk.
- Kaimetsu-Uo spends weeks seeking out the creature known as Unmei. The two meet, and Unmei advises Kaimetsu-Uo.
- The Mantis Clan is founded by Kaimetsu-Uo, although it was not officially recognized as a minor clan.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.