|9th century - 10th century - 11th century|
The tenth century of Rokugan's history.
Notable events Edit
The following are the most notable events of the tenth century:
- 922 - The walls of Nikesake are damaged by a flooding.
- 925 - Naga ruins are discovered by Shinjo Fujimaka and Ikoma Gohesu.
- 925 - Oshindoka Toshi is founded.
- 998 - Hantei XXVIII decrees that the Emerald Championships will be held in the Plains of Thunder instead of Dark Edge Village.
Magic and Religion Edit
Military history Edit
- 911 - Shimizu Otori launches an attack against Akodo Miyawa that lasts a decade.
- 913 - Sacred Stone Village is razed to the ground during an incident which involved a killing attempt against the Hantei known as the Iron-Willed Emperor.
- 927 - The Shimizu family is slaughtered by an army led by Akodo Giri.
- 930 - Battle of the River of the Unexpected Hero
- 935 - Shiro no Soshi is besieged by Unicorn forces. First use of Yomanri in Rokugan.
- 960 - Night of Falling Stars
Births and deaths Edit
- 923 - Usagi Nidei (date approximate)
- 925 - Kakita Umeki
- 926 - Matsu Hajime
- 927 - Shimizu Otori
- 935 - Soshi Arashi
- 956 - Kakita Koshiro
- 962 - Kakita Rensei
- 984 - Isawa Hagakure
- 998 - Daidoji Yurei
The following is a timeline of the events of the tenth century.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.